– LSMCL offers crewing services based on the principles of STCW, MLC 2006, Flag State, State Legislation and Customer requirements.
– LSMCL commits to comply with the Quality Management System as per requirements of ISO 9001:2008 in-corporating ILO MLC 2006.
– No Fee is borne directly or indirectly by the Seafarers for their Recruitment / Employment at LSMCL.
– LSMCL does not prevent or deter Seafarers from gaining Employment in the Company.
– LSMCL recruitment is carried out without any discrimination or bias due to race, colour, sex, religion or social origin.
– LSMCL protects the Seafarers right of Privacy, their Personal data maintained in the office is kept strictly confidential so much as necessary for employment and respond to officials.
– LSMCL ensures that Seafarers rights and working conditions are safeguarded.
– LSMCL conducts its service in order to reach the quality objectives established and reviewed on annual basis.
– Customer’s satisfaction, continual improvement the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the good name of LSMCL are the philosophy of each employee.
Safety and Environmental Protection Policy
– LSMCL ensures engagement in service qualified, disciplined, medically fit seafarers capable to prevent the hazardous occurrences leading to accidents, incidents or any type of loss to customer’s property or environment.
– LSMCL participates in safe and legal activities only.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
– LSMCL prohibits the unlawful possession and handling of drugs and alcohol on board of any vessel and LSMCL premises or when conducting LSMCL business.